Charming, bright loft with large balcony and indoor parking! Superior sound proofing, high efficiency materials, heating and cooling by geothermal energy included in condo fees, concrete building. Centrally located in terms of all services including Monkland Village and public transport! NO ELEVATOR
Attached , Single width
This studio is perfect as a 'pied-à-terre' or as a revenue property in a area close to downtown.
**Indoor parking included
**Condo fees include heating & cooling by geothermal energy
**Concrete structure, superior sound proofing
**Laundry room in the condo
**Low Hydro bills!
**There is NO elevator in this section of the complex.
The co-ownership is very well managed, excellent reserve fund amply sufficient for the current and future needs of the co-ownership.
Metro stations: Villa-Maria and Vendôme.
Train stations: Montreal-Ouest and Vendôme.
Highways: 20 and 15/Décarie.
- Grocery store (Provigo) and pharmacy (Pharmaprix) at the street corner, all in walking distance.
- Organic health food stores (Ecollegey) and gourmet stores (Epicerie Moderne, Branche d'Olivier, Korean&Japanese Food store, Marché Saluk and so many more!)
- Benny Farms: for $10/year, you can have your own vegetable garden!
- Hospitals: Glenn site of McGill University Center (CUSM) and the Shriners Children Center.
- Restaurants and boutiques a stone's through away on Sherbrooke St. and Monkland Avenue.
- Benny Library is a short stroll away from the condo!
- NDG Sports Center with pool and gym.
- Monkland Village with cafés, restos, specialty shops and more.
- Benny park at the corner of Benny/Monkland.
French and English schools:
- Kindergartens and childcare centers
- Elementary schools: Ste-Monica, Marc-Favreau, Judith-Jasmin.
- High schools: Saint-Luc, Kells Academy, Royal West Academy, Loyola High School, Villa Maria, Centennial.
- Colleges and Cegeps: Lower-Canada College, Marianopolis.
- University: Loyola Campus of Concordia University.
"What is LEED®?
LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is an internationally recognized rating system for commercial buildings and homes administered by the CaGBC (Canada Green Building Council) to encourage sustainable building practices.
A LEED® Certified home is one verified by an independent third party to have met standards beyond conventional building practices to create a healthier, more sustainable and energy efficient home.
To achieve LEED® certification of a home, builders are required to meet 19 prerequisite measures and a minimum amount of optional credits. Levels of certification that can be achieved are Certified, Silver, Gold, and Platinum based on the amount of points earned, Platinum being the highest."
Some LEED® certification objectives:
Energy Efficiency: reduce building energy consumption, use renewable energy, eliminate ozone-depleting chemicals, commission building systems
Material Selection: minimize construction waste, use renewable construction materials
Indoor Environmental Quality: incorporate daylighting, use low off-emitting materials, provide operable windows and occupant control of work space, improve delivery of ventilation air.
Attached , Single width
Garage : 1
Highway , CEGEP , Hospital , Metro , Park , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University
|Hall||4th level||4'6" X 8'5"||Wood|
|Kitchen||4th level||15'7" X 4'||Wood|
|Living room||4th level||15'7" X 7'5"||Wood|
|Bedroom||4th level||7'4" X 8'9"||Wood|
|Bathroom||4th level||8'5" X 10'||Ceramic|
Air exchange system , Intercom , Electric garage door opener
Kitchen Appliances (fridge, stove, microwave), light fixtures, window treatment, washer and dryer
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is KEON JOHNSON, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is KEON JOHNSON, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.